The Village Green

The Village Green is a small park in the center of Edgartown’s original village settlement, connecting four in-town commercial streets. Threatened by a plan to develop it as a parking lot in 1946, the Village Green and two adjacent commercial properties were acquired by the North Water Street Corporation in an effort spearheaded by Vineyard publisher and editor Henry Beetle Hough.

North Water Street, Edgartown, MA 02539

Phone

508-627-4440

Website

mvpreservation.org

Town

Edgartown

Upcoming Events

Recent Events

Recent Activity

The Village Green

The Village Green posted a photo 8/17/2017