The Federated Church traces its origins to 1642, making it the oldest church on Martha's Vineyard. Originally formed as a Congregational Church, in 1925 it united with the Edgartown Federated Church to form an ecumenical congregation. The building now housing the Federated Church was built in 1828.
Its congregation now affiliated with the United Church of Christ and the American Baptist Church.
45 South Summer Street, Edgartown, MA 02539